HR Office Assistant
The Student Office Assistants performs or assists with the following tasks and duties:
- Digitization of personnel records
- Reviewing files
- Categorizing/tagging of personnel records
- Printing employee badges at the HRPOC-South location
- General clerical support – answering phones, emails, fax, mail, etc.
- Routing and responding to inquiries
- Customer Service – Managing front desk
- Other projects as needed
This position is specifically for the HRPOC-Luskin and HRPOC-South office located in The Luskin Conference Center and Facilities Management Building respectively.
These positions are in-person only.
Hours will be scheduled on a quarterly basis based upon classes enrolled in and our office’s operational hours and needs.
Ability to work between 10 and 18 hours.
- Excellent computer data entry skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Continued employment contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background investigation.
- Availability to work on campus as needed/required.
- Skill in writing concise, logical, grammatically correct routine correspondence and communications.