HR Student Office Assistant
Student Office Assistants perform or assist with the following tasks and duties:
• Digitization of personnel records
• Reviewing files
• Categorizing/tagging of personnel records
• General clerical support – answering phones, emails, fax, mail, etc.
• Other projects as needed
• Customer Service – Managing front desk
These positions have a FlexWork hybrid schedule; a mix of onsite and remote work currently and subject to change based on operational need.
• Excellent computer data entry skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
• Must be reliable, detail oriented, and well-organized.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Continued employment contingent upon completion of reference checks and satisfactory background clearance.
• Ability to work between 10 and 18 hours.
• Availability to work on campus as needed/required.
• Remote work requires applicants to have a computer, internet connection, and complete a FlexWork Agreement with the department.