Assist with administrative functions of Plateia Food & Beverage Director’s office. Previous relevant work experience required. Assist with special projects, do research, maintain accurate records, act as receptionists when needed, plan departmental activities and preparation of department materials. Good communication and organizational skills necessary. Must be able to work with a variety of people and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Quality verbal communication (small and large group settings) and written communication (emails)
- Ability to interact with staff, vendors, students and the public to provide information in a polite and efficient manner both in person and of the telephone
- Ability to read, count, and write accurately to complete all documentation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast spaced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
- Basic math skills