Student Desk Worker
Provide 24/7 front desk daytime, after-hours, and weekend support at the UCLA University Apartments North Administration Office to include, but not limited to:
- Greet Residents
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Facilitate Lock Outs and Key Replacement
- Assist with Check-Ins, Check-Outs, and Transfers
- Contact Facilities Maintenance Dispatch for Resident Repairs
- Emergency Response
- Maintenance Response
- Assist with Parking Access, as Needed
- Input Work Orders
- Other General Administrative and Clerical Duties, as Assigned
- Must be enrolled and registered as a current UCLA student.
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrated computer skills to include Windows Office Suite—Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Willing to learn UA operations and provide excellent customer service to our residents.
- Possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor and the ability to work well with others.
- Safety experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic building maintenance preferred.
- Must successfully pass a Live Scan background check.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License