Student Desk Worker (South)
Provide front desk support at the UCLA University Apartments South – Resident Assistance Office to include, but not limited to:
- Greet Residents
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Facilitate Lock Outs and Key Replacement
- Assist with Check-Ins, Check-Outs, and Transfers
- Contact Facilities Maintenance Dispatch for Resident Repairs
- Assist with Parking Access, as Needed
- Input Work Orders
- Other General Administrative and Clerical Duties, as Assigned
- Must be enrolled and registered as a current UCLA student.
- Flexible to work days, evenings and Saturdays.
Office Hours: M-F 7am-7pm & Sat 9am-6pm
- Demonstrated computer skills to include Windows Office Suite—Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Willing to learn UA operations and provide excellent customer service to our residents.
- Possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Must successfully pass a Live Scan background check.