Summer Front Desk Attendant (UA)
The UAN Front Desk is a 24-hour Front Desk that services the University Apartment Community. We are comprised of about 25 students whose primary responsibility is acting as a point of contact for residents for any apartment related concerns such as building access and key requests, housekeeping and maintenance requests, parking access, and general day-to-day Housing Operations and information. Staff should be comfortable working with the public, be effective communicators and mediators, possess a high level of integrity, maintain calm under pressure, and be able to work in the daytime and late at night.
- Must be flexible to work days/night/weekends, depending on operational needs. We are a 24/7 Front Desk. This also includes holidays.
- Possess a friendly, outgoing demeanor, and work well with others.
- Have demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willing to learn our operations and provide excellent customer service to our residents.
- Must successfully pass a Live Scan background check.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s license.