Student Assistant (Loss Prevention)
The Luskin Conference Center provides meeting space for members of the campus community to host academic summits and events. The center features 25,000 square feet of conference space, 254 guest rooms, and a restaurant. Our loss prevention student assistants primarily work in the LCC Loss Prevention Office located at the property loading dock. Student assistants are responsible for answering phones, monitoring CCTV cameras, visitor and vendor check-in, logging packages, and other related duties.
This role allows students to work around their school schedules and develop skills in the field of hospitality and building management that will translate well into other professions. Among them: Teamwork, communication, time management, multi-tasking, and customer service, to name just a few.
This an excellent opportunity for an individual who loves being part of a team and helping others.
- Work up to 19 hours per week
- Experience is great, but not necessary
- Must be comfortable interacting with the public in a professional, confident, and caring manner
- Ability to enforce the Luskin Conference Center protocols tactfully and respectfully
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while remaining detail-oriented
- Must maintain confidentiality
We will train!
To apply for this job:
- Download and complete an application and any supplemental documents below.
- Complete the form below, attach your completed application and documents, then Apply.
Oops! We could not locate your form.