Coordinate and manage logistics for unit level and division-wide training including: room reservations, audio visual equipment, catering and attendance tracking. Manage online Training Tracking database. Coordinate unit level and division wide training calendars and communications with participants. Prepare reports and training data and work with Organizational Development and Training Manager to develop strategic and unit level training plans. Develop and produce training materials and deliver training sessions on topics including, but not limited to, New Employee Onboarding, Customer Service, and unit level training topics related to standard operating procedures and departmental policies. Attend staff meetings and briefings to promote training activities. Work with marketing department to develop promotional materials for training.
- Experience in planning, developing and presenting training workshops in a variety of areas requiring demonstrated skills in clear, persuasive, and audience-appropriate verbal expression/manner.
- Skills and experience in motivating people towards effective action.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated skill in analyzing reports and developing training materials, handouts, and other visual aids in according with department policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative, trusting working relations with coworkers and other University personnel
- Ability to set goals and priorities that accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities when faced with fluctuating workloads, conflicting priorities, and deadline pressure to accomplish required goals and objectives.
- Ability to conduct research and make recommendations on trends and technology related to adult education.
- Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction and by assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrated skill in using desktop computer, printer and scanner, including software for tracking/inputting training data for analysis and preparing and presenting training programs/manuals and other classroom materials.
- Ability to write concise analytical reports as they relate to training summaries and recommendations; injury analysis.
- Skill in developing line item budget proposals related to training and equipment purchase planning.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English to deliver training and describe standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate training on all shifts and as directed by operational needs.
- Working knowledge of University policies and procedures relating to Staff Personal policies.
- High proficiency on Microsoft Office software programs, specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.